Our purpose is to provide the intelligent automation platform and services that optimises our business processes through Artificial Intelligence (AI/ML) and Robotics to provide radically simpler customer experiences and banking processes execution.
Here, engineering is about delivering a seamless customer experience at scale through working with the rest of the business in an innovative, adaptive and agile way. You will have significant hands on engineering / development experience to drive software delivery excellence and engineering standards for the platform. You will enforce best practices for development teams and help guide the overarching platform architectural needs.
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, testing and supporting Intelligent Automation solutions and/or our underlying bank infrastructure. Engineers work closely with squad members to ensure outcomes exceed our customers’ expectations.
Who are you
You will also a combination of the following specialised skills:
· Experience in modern development practices and languages such as Python, Java, Node.js and REST APIs.
· Experience in working with Machine Learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Apache MXNet, H2O, Caffe etc.
· Experience working with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable solutions
· The ability to diagnose defects / issues across the full stack
· Write unit tests, perform code reviews, and be involved with design discussions about architecture, data models, business logic
· Attention to detail and strong focus on quality and software engineering excellence
· A desire to continuously adopt new techniques / technologies and drive innovation for the Global bank
· Experience with continuous integration/delivery. Tooling such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, SonarCube, etc.
· A thirst and willingness to expand and gain knowledge in new technologies (e.g. Machine Learning / AI)
· Experience developing, delivering and operating large scale highly integrated systems
· Experience in processes and technology standards
· Obsessed with software engineering excellence, new methodologies and leading change
The Global MNC Bank has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employ more than 50,000 people and have our global headquarters in Melbourne. The Global Bank is among the top 4 banks in Australia, the largest banking group in New Zealand and Pacific, and among the top 50 banks in the world.
To apply, send your updated resume to
OTHER SERVICES OF RAMSOL
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer FMCG / F&B Department / Functional Area of the Job Inventory / Warehousing, Supply Chain / Logistics
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Site Engineering / Project Management, Engineering Design / Construction
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MCA registered & Trade Mark, ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whats-app HR @ 9748378026 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MCA registered & Trade Mark, ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whats-app HR @ 9163740654 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Any Department / Functional Area of the Job Back Office Operations, Operations Management / Process Analysis
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content