Engagement Manager (Java/J2EE)
Location : Bangalore/Mumbai
Experience : 12-17 Years
• 'Strong experienced Engagement Manager with technical skills in Java 6, Oracle 11g, Lego 3, Struts 2, ANGULAR JS 1, JSP, Hibernate, Spring.
• Strong skills required in all areas of project management across all phases of SDLC
• Experience in managing very distributed delivery incl. Offshore is a must
• Capabilities in implementing a customer relationship at executive level'.
• Should have worked on complex engagements involving a large portfolio of applications across technologies and complex architecture across multiple locations (distributed delivery)
• Good at communication & presentation skills
• Strong customer relationship management skills a must.
• Strong experienced Engagement Manager responsible for India Delivery of RDIS applications
• Overall responsible for India Delivery including Planning and Execution of India deliverables.
• Within targeted bundle, the Experienced EM will be in charge of building macro & detailled plannings of R&D projects (activity plans, ramp-up plans with India, etc) and to implement the resulting projects.
• The EM will be in charge of creating the strategic perspectives, create new opportunities from that challenging & complex ecosystem, and implement them in the very challenging time frame.
• Audit the Dev,Test and Indus teams before every critical milestone of the delivery
• Alert the BEM’s/DM’s on risks and issues to take necessary actions
• Ensure closure of improvement actions in agreement with BEM’s/DM’s