Position : Openlink Endur Consultant
Location : Noida
Salary : Negotiable
- 3+ years experience of Development and Business Analysis in OpenLink Endur
- Should have working experience Endur projects with end to end trade lifecycle process
- Should have strong understanding of the energy/commodity trading business - Oil, Gas, Power, Commodities.
- Should have experience in requirements gathering, functional design, scoping and planning.
- Should have design and development experience with strong knowledge on various Managers, Configurations, Deal setup, Connex framework, Reporting.
- Should have strong experience in modelling standard deal types like futures, swaps, physicals, financials etc.
- Experience with Agile Development technique is mandatory
- Formal development background mandatory. Object-oriented design experience mandatory.
- Strong expertise in OpenJVS mandatory. OpenComponents experience is a plus
- Understands the key classes and functions/APIs of OpenJVS related to DB data extraction, data manipulation, simulations, Operations services, in memory transaction creation and retrieval, commodity-specific APIs.
- Can write complex queries involving multiple tables, self joins, inner and outer joins, inner queries, group by functions etc.
- Can write advanced plugins for extracting data from the database, custom simulations, operations scripts, manipulation of instruments and transactions in memory and inserting them in the database.
- Should have experience with using Source Control Softwares (e.g. SVN)
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detailed oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, Provide optimal business system solutions from both a business and an IT perspective
1. Work with the team or independently to translate business requirements into technical specifications and perform development/configuration tasks to deliver solutions
2. Works independently or in a team, to design, code, test, document and debug programs of high complexity Perform code reviews
3. Work with Clients to understand the requirements to deliver high-quality solutions
4. Support Live systems
Please call me on 9560877128
to apply or share your resume on [Confidential Information]
Cell : 9560877128