Email Campaign Management
Title – Sr. Associate/ Analyst
Experience – 3-6 Years
Job Location – Gurgaon
Education – BCA/MCA
Job Description :
The individuals in this role will need to understand the Client segmentation approach and be able to utilize existing (and new) tools to select the target audience and execute campaigns. This includes Exact Target familiarity when ready learning Omeda.
Key account abilities of the position include:
· Pulling Behavioral and Demographic Lists from our database (currently list-based but will be placed into Omeda. Training for list pulls will be provided).
· Scrubbing External Lists and Suppression Files using defined processes
· Uploading all Lists into Exact Target
· Editing of copy to ensure proper flow and to check spelling / grammar. Original writing not required. Quality control to ensure accuracy.
•HTML email design
· Setting up and Deploying all Email Campaigns across various segments. This will include 3rd party emails and 1st party emails.
· Metrics and Reporting including pulling reports and ensuring we understand implications of the reports. (adding minor commentary for the Marketing Manager defining what is seen as the implications of the campaign form a performance perspective.)
Expert user of Exact Target including ability to easily deploy journey builder functionality.
• Qualification: 4-6 years of experience in Email Marketing.
• There is a Service Agreement of 2yrs associated with the role.