Are you a fun loving & wanna be a part of the Global Innovator team Are you planning to ignite your career, which enhance your skills in technology A career at SmartDocs can open many doors for you in the world of technology. If you are looking for a company that is dedicated to your ideas, recognizes you for your unique competency & contributions and provides a fun, flexible and delightful work atmosphere.
Then, we are the right place to grow your career. We are totally committed about our employees, our Clients & Customers, our work culture and especially our technology. We are an organization who encourages new ideas of employees through collaboration and creativity.
Desirable Skills & Expertise:
- Fresher (with real time exposure) – 4 year of experience as an Electron JS developer.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CSE / IT / MCA / Software) are highly preferred.
- Solid experience / exposure in JAVA script (Coding) & Electron JS are mandatory. Must have experience with building products as platform.
- Strong knowledge on React Native, J Query, Node JS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS & Angular JS (Not Mandatory).
- In depth understanding on Programming, Algorithm, Coding & API’s
- Knowledge on Data bases like Mongo DB & mobile apps like IONIC is a huge plus.
- Experience in multiple technologies is definitely bonus.
- Possesses intellectual humility; smart-driven, creative and able to learn things from slipups, willing to raise others up.
- Decent Communication & excellent Analytical skills with integrated professionalism at all levels.
- Excellent debugging, Rapid prototyping & code optimization skills for better results.
- Must have a strong knowledge on MVC architecture.
- Overall the candidate should be open minded to new solutions, forward thinking and passionate in UI technologies.
- The role is responsible for designing creative & Innovative UI / UX interface by coding, developing, deploying & maintaining hybrid desktop applications using Electron JS.
- You will be an integral part of the team that build enterprise class web application and optimize the existing one.
- Should be ready to work on multiple programming languages.
- Deploying UI / UX as well as the functional part of application.
- Teamwork, Excellent interpersonal, Communication, effective organizational skills and solid technical skills.
- Must involve in complete SDLC from requirement analysis to deployment.
- Guide the clients through various stages of the project and transition to support organization.
- Developing knowledge of the existing operating environment, programming standards and process structure & specifications. Adhering to standards and suggesting opportunities for improvement.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional & robust desktop applications to meet our organization’s needs.
SmartDocs, provides equal employment opportunity to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment without regard to their race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin or disability. Our resource policies shall promote diversity and equality in the workplace while encouraging the adoption of international best practices.