Roles & Responsibilities
Department : Electrical Engineering
Function : MES / SCADA software design engineering and commissioning
Designation : Engineer / Senior Engineer
Reporting to : Team leader / Head of Electrical systems
Key Result Areas
1) SCADA software design for process and conveyor in automotive paint shop.
2) EcoDBS standards to be maintained.
3) Co-ordination of process, conveyor hardware and software engineering team for design inputs.
4) Timely completion of SW design as per project schedule and monitoring of hours.
5) All SW design to be tested and check listed before issued for commissioning.
6) Commissioning of SW and other related electrical system with in the project time schedule.
7) Interacting with other entities and R&D on updation and quality execution on projects.
8) All equipment shall be executed in a very safe manner as per the company & customer safety standards.
9) Maintain and control electronic file structure during the course of the project.
10) Ensure all laydown company policies, norms and compliances.
BE in Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and communication / Mechatronics Engineering
2 - 4 years in SCADA / MES software design and commissioning.
MS SQL– advance level
Siemens Win CC SCADA– advance level or
Rockwell SCADA - advance level or
Mitsubishi SCADA (MC Works64) - advance level
Working knowledge of
a) Process knowledge
- automotive paint shops or any process industries processes – medium level
- material handling conveyor system in automotive or any industries – medium level
b) Engineering knowledge
- in Siemens / Rockwell / Mitsubishi – SCADA softwares.
- in MS SQL scripting and coding.
Hindi – basic level
English – medium level Communication
Medium level of written and spoken communication
Confident in interaction with internal groups (colleagues, superiors)
Required to be able to:
- work independently (limited guidance and supervision)
- take over responsibility and accountability
- work under pressure
- work on project site – domestic and international.
The Client Company is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms with extensive expertise in automation and digitization/Industry 4.0. Its products, systems and services enable highly efficient manufacturing processes in different industries. The Client Company supplies sectors like the automotive industry, mechanical engineering, chemical, pharmaceutical and woodworking industries. It generated sales of € 3.87 billion in 2018.
To apply, send your updated resume to
OTHER SERVICES OF RAMSOL
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content