1) Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
2) Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
3) Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
4) Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
5) Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
Foundation Manpower Management helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work.
For companies with a recruitment mission, we form the most strategic and inventive part of the process. And for career-focused candidates, we become a conduit for perfect synergy between career excellence and an equally rewarding remuneration.
Foundation Manpower Management y is involved in providing Objective Advice, Expertise and Specialist skills with the aim of Creating Value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of their clients.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: NON IT and IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content