Responsibilities and Duties
• Travelling to Various cities and recruiting the students for abroad education.
• Visits middle schools, high schools, and colleges, speaks to groups and individual students and meets with school counsellors and administrators to promote Study Metro.
• Manages and coordinates community workshops, retreats, and recruitment efforts; arranges visits and tours for prospective students and parents.
• Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of university student recruitment and enrolment management goals utilizing specific knowledge gained of admissions, registration criteria and financial aid and/or scholarship information and deadlines.
• Coordinates and implements various recruitment programs and marketing strategies for territorial or local on-site admission programs and special events like Seminars, Workshops, education fair in the fulfilment of recruitment efforts.
• Provides career and academic counselling, planning, and advising to potential students utilizing specific knowledge gained of the university colleges, educational programs and degrees.
• Promotes and represents the university at public relations events, promotional opportunities, marketing campaigns, business and committee meetings, and press and publicity functions.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Candidate must be minimum Graduate.
• Minimum experience of 1 year in the same field preferred.
• Good proficiency in spoken and written English, presentation and convincing skills.
• Knowledge on various universities, application deadlines, application pre-requisites.
• Should be familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS outlook.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, UI Developers, Php, Full stack etc
level Hiring For: High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content