The JD details are as follows:
· To edit information and to generate reports for physician to review.
· To apply and remove Holter monitors to both in-patients and out-patients; explain procedures including, but not limited to, equipment usage
· To set up patient room and maintain stock area for procedures including linens, electrodes, cassette tapes and order supplies as necessary.
· To operate the Holter Monitor and the computer to enter and generate data
· To complete electrocardiograph readings on patients as requested by various departments within the hospital.
· To prepare and process paperwork for electrocardiograph readings for physician’s review
· To perform minor maintenance and cleaning of equipment and restocks supplies
· To maintain accurate logs of patient information regarding electrocardiograph readings, Holter requests, Cardiac studies and assist in maintaining patient files.
· To aid in stress Tests.
· Generation of M.I.S.
· Assist in making SOPs.
· Co-ordination with other departments (HCU).
· Preparing of template as per the format prescribed by the doctors for Echo Cardiograph in the System.
Functions : Health Care
Industries : Hospitals/Healthcare/Diagnostics
Skills/Roles I hire for: Doctors, Medical and non-medical healthcare professionals
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content