The key responsibilities will include:-
Ensure sourcing and deployment of long term and short term fund requirements of the group and it involves the following activities
1. Overall monitoring of entire Banking operation including Trade Finance, Buyer’s Credit and guidance to Business for Structure Trade Solution.
2. Assessment of Working Capital limit and Capex Loan based on the approved budget.
3. Ensure timely and cost efficient mobilization of debt and working capital requirement of the group from local and global banks and institutes on bilateral and syndicated basis.
4. Preparation of annual finance cost budget. Take initiatives for reducing overall finance cost through various structures.
5. Overall monitoring of the preparation of the financial models, CMA and detailed proposals for all the banks.
6. Monitoring of LC and BG issuance for business requirement.
7. Establish and maintain good credibility, confidence and reliability with banks and financial institutions. Representing Suzlon Group to the financing community.
8. Monitor borrowing, lending and deposit rates in the market on periodical basis to ensure cost efficiency.
9. Ensure usage of various financial instruments to mobilize the funds diversified
* Strategic Financing i.e. Acquisition/Support in M&A activities, compliances related to RBI banking etc.
*Assess & redeploy team resources to maximize effectiveness. Enhance employee capability by training, development, job enrichment, job rotation.
Suzlon in India:
Suzlon, the leader in the Indian wind energy stage, has maintained market leadership by capturing 50 per cent market share for 12 consecutive years. Suzlon offers the concept-to-commissioning business model to wind energy investors in India – providing a comprehensive suite of services from turbine supply, to EPC, lifetime operations and maintenance and other value added services covering the entire value chain. The success of the model is seen in Suzlon’s rapid growth in India – with over 40 sites across eight states, and an installed base more than 5,000 MW and a customer portfolio that captures the leaders of the Indian Industry. In Rajasthan alone, Suzlon has an installed base of over 600 MW.
About Suzlon Energy Limited:
Suzlon ranked as the world’s third* leading wind turbine supplier in terms of market share in 2009. Suzlon has its corporate office in Pune, India. The company’s global spread reflects in its projects and markets portfolio - extending across Asia, Australia, Europe and North and South America. Suzlon is a highly vertically integrated wind turbine manufacturer with manufacturing capability along the full value chain – from components to complete wind turbine systems. Please visit www.suzlon.com
* Suzlon and REpower, if taken together, stand as the world’s third leading wind turbine supplier group in terms of market share. Market share of 9.8 per cent is derived from BTM Consult ApS World Market Update 2009, ranking Suzlon with 6.4 per cent of global market share and REpower with 3.4 per cent of global market share.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content