1. Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment where our employees are our customers
2. Work with Marketing team in the US to manage content on each of these websites
3. Deploy to TEST, verify with marketing team and promote to production
4. Understand design themes , provide recommendation to marketing team and implement new designs using Drupal
5. Understand and work in an offshore – onsite model
Background and Skills :
1. Expertise on large, complex sites (bonus points if experienced in multi-lingual sites)
2. Comfortable working in an Agile environment
3. Capable of writing custom pre-process theme functions
5. Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment
6. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced environment
7. Detail-oriented with strong time management and organization skills, and dedication to quality
8. Commitment to achieve results against personal and team's quarterly goals
9. Demonstrated experience required in having managed large websites using Drupal platform
10. Experience with deploying Drupal based websites to production
1. Must have Drupal theming experience
3. Extra points for passing the Acquia Certified Front End Developer exam or D7 or D8
4. Ability to create custom template files for D7 and Twig files for D8
5. Using Sass and/or Less and tools for compiling
6. Experience with use of Git version control, Github (bonus points for experience with Acquia Cloud), scrum methodology, Jira, and Atlassian product suite
7. Linux experience is an added plus
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/). Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company will be celebrating its 40th year in 2020 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Multiple openings for experienced .NET DEVELOPER / ASP.NET DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE ENGINEER (SQL, RDBMS, C#).
Please find details below : • Skillsets: SharePoint Developer. Please find attached the JD for the same • No of Positions : 1 • Contract Duration: 6 Months (extendable) • Exp. Level: 3-5 years • Max. Budget : INR 50,000 + Tax
• Good communication skills, proactive mindset and capacity to learn and work independently Mandate : Java 8, REST API, Springboot, Junit 4, Agile, Design Patterns
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content