Job Description :
Dear Partners -Please send this below call letter to all your candidates and make sure we should have good turnout on Saturday
Your candidates should mention CapGemini on the profile
Please schedule between 10am -12pm
Greetings from Capgemini!!!
Your profile has been shortlisted. We are glad to invite you for F2F round of discussion.
Kind Note : This not a Walk-in interview, request to be available for interview 15mins before your schedule. All rounds of interview will be on the same day.
15th Feb 2020_Saturday
Mode of Interview
Address: No. 14, Commissariat Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Landmark : Near Garuda Mall
Biijoy : 6366182777
Mandatory documents to be carried
1. Please carry a Photo ID proof (Pan card/Driving License)
2. Copy of this mail
3. Copy of CV/Resume
You will not be encouraged for the Interview if the above mentioned Docs are not carried.
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Integrate data storage solutions
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and readable and adheres to our coding standards
Exp -6-9 years
Client Location -MG Road
· Strong knowledge of .NET web framework 4.0 or above
· Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· ASP.NET development including MVC DOT Net Code
· Web services including creating and consumption of WCF
· Microsoft entity framework, Linq and LinqToEntities
· Source control and build management with Team Foundation Server 2015
· Skill for writing reusable libraries
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Knowledge of concurrency patterns
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
· Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
· Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
· Experience implementing unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Fresher Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Production Executive
Looking For Staffing BDM/BDE (Work from Home / Freelance / Part time)
We are Looking for HR Professionals with experience in Consulting & Corporate Background.Must have knowledge on latest technologies . Positions to work from Executive to VP .Good communication skill must.Age no criteria. Education not a criteria
Atleast 1year experience in Recruitment is mandate. Payment/Commission will be released as per the term and conditions of the clients. After successful completion of 1 month with us , will start giving the wifi connection and phone bill.
Recruit & train IT teachers at scale in delivering an excellent online classroom experience. If You Have laptop/PC Wi-Fi connection and Immediate joiner till lockdown can do work from home.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content