Leading US Based IT Set up requires Dot net/ Sr Dot Net MVC - GURGAON(Sector- 34)
(Joining has to happen in maximum 30 days)
One of our client a Mobile Technology set up, which uses the mobile device to create the largest ecosystem of performance advertising, last mile data capture and data analytics in both digital and offline world. Millions of consumers today use its platforms to be connected with their favorite brands, their dealers, agents, managers and constantly get just the right offers / information anytime, anywhere. Today more than 100 brands / companies use its platforms to have one-one connect with their consumers based on actual real time data coming from their Point of Sales (POS).
We are looking for Dot Net(MVC) / Sr Dot net Developer ( MVC) for Gurgaon- sector- 34 location
The JOB DISCRIPTION is as follows . -
1) CLIENT - IT MNC
2) POSITION – Dot Net / Sr Dot Net Developer (MVC)
3) JOB LOCATION- SECTOR- 34
4) 5 Days week(corporate day shift)
5) Experience- 1- 5 years on Dot Net / MVC platform
( SUD HAVE WORKED ON MVC PROJECT ATLEAST ONE YEAR)
6) Compensation- Competitive
7) Qualification – BE/ Btech/ MCA/ BCA/ IT graduate
SKILLS- ASP.NET, MVC , SQL as backend
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
Job Role Vision
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
-Sud have an experience of atleast 1- 5 years with at least 6 months on MVC Projects for & SQL backend.
-Working experience in developing applications with .NET technologies.
-Very good knowledge of MVC
Experience of Entity Framework
knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the .NET patterns and practices
-Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies and systems
2) Good to Have
-Reasonable understanding of SQL Server 2008 and for integration using ADO.NET
-Experience with SDLC application/development methodologies
Strong multi-task orientation with ability to prioritize workload.
-Demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and effectively communicate ideas across business and technical groups
• Experience in Design and Development of web-based applications using MVC, C#, & SQL Database at the backend.
• Experience in deploying web applications on server, knowledge on MVC framework
-Knowledge of Ajax, Java Script, HTML.
• Excellent logical and analytical skills.
• Capability to work with deadline.
• Good knowledge of identifying and solving problems and enjoy working in teams.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv at
- Current ctc n notice period
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content