Leading IT MNC Requires Dot Net -MVC/ Sr Dot net Developer(- Thane) Majiwade)
(Joining has to happen in maximum 30 days)
One of our client a Mobile Technology set up, which uses the mobile device to create the largest ecosystem of performance advertising, last mile data capture and data analytics in both digital and offline world. Millions of consumers today use its platforms to be connected with their favorite brands, their dealers, agents, managers and constantly get just the right offers / information anytime, anywhere.
Today more than 100 brands / companies use its platforms to have one-one connect with their consumers based on actual real time data coming from their Point of Sales (POS).
It specialises in Mobile Loyalty / CRM Platform - is an innovative loyalty / CRM engine that connects with your Point of Sale to acquire, tag and recognize your consumers. It is one of its kind convergent media platform that connects offline, online, mobile and social media. . Features like personalized m- commerce, basket, video / audio advertising makes it the most interactive and effective and one-one communication tool for brands.
We are looking for Dot Net -MVC Developer ( SQL Backend) for Thane ( MAJIWADE) location office of the client
The JOB DISCRIPTION is as follows . -
1) CLIENT - IT MNC
2) POSITION – Dot Net-MVC Developer (
3) JOB LOCATION-Thane ( Majiwade)
4) 5 Days week(corporate day shift)
5) Experience- 2- 5 years on Dot Net -MVCplatform with SQL as Backend
- Sud have worked on MVC platform for atleast a year
6) Compensation- Competitive
7) Qualification – BE/ Btech/ MCA/ BCA/ IT graduate
SKILLS- ASP.NET, MVC , SQL
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
Job Role Vision
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
-Sud have an experience of atleast 2- 5 years with at least 1 year on MVC Projects .
Designation: Dot Net ( MVC) / Sr Dot net Developer
-Working experience in developing applications with .NET technologies.( Dot net/ MVC)
-Sud have handled MVC projects for at-least a years & Good knowledge of MVC
Experience of Entity Framework
-knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the .NET patterns and practices
-Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies and systems
2) Good to Have
-Reasonable understanding of SQL Server and for integration using ADO.NET
-Experience with SDLC application/development methodologies
-Strong multi-task orientation with ability to prioritize workload.
-Demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and effectively communicate ideas across business and technical groups
• Experience in Design and Development of web-based applications using MVC, C#, & SQL Database at the backend.
• Experience in deploying web applications on server, knowledge on MVC framework
-Knowledge of Ajax, Java Script, HTML.
• Excellent logical and analytical skills.
• Capability to work with deadline.
• Good knowledge of identifying and solving problems and enjoy working in teams.
If interested kindly send in your cv to-
Kindly confirm the following
1) Total Exp
3) Experience on MVC
5) Number of projects worked :
6) Role in Last project :
Sr. Business Development Executive - Remote working - IT Sales Experience Must
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content