- At Qauntsapp We are looking for a dynamic team mate to take up a role of a Python Developer to support the brain behind the application.
- You will be responsible for developing new logics / products / features as described by the business / research team.
- An ideal candidate should be strong in mathematical processes like optimizations, matrix algebra, simulation process etc. and should also possess decent hands-on experience on python, sql server and preferably Aws. IIT graduation is a plus.
Candidates residing out of Mumbai can be provided with an option of Work from Home (full time).
Responsibilities & Duties:
1) Create algorithms from scratch.
2) Create products and backend api's as described by the business team.
3) Back-test and create hypothesis as desired by the research team.
4) Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team.
5) Deploy websockets, rest api's & dynamic tcp, udp based data flow.
6) Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control.
Required Candidate profileKey Skills - 1) Hands on experience in Django Python. 2) Well verse with creating UI.
Benefits - 1) For candidates residing out of Mumbai, we provide with an option of Work From Home (full time).
2) Flexible work hours.
3) Informal dress code.
4) Free beverage (Morning & Evening).
5) Get to be part of a growing global start-up.
Note Candidates available to join immediately or at the earliest will be given preference when making a hiring decision.
Job Location Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Qualifications required 1) Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Python. 2) Should possess a good knowledge of advanced computing and mathematical process.
3) Strong hands-on on Python and optionally Matlab.
4) Knowledge of databases like Sql & No Sql.
5) Ability to work with tight time lines.
6) Knowledge of Option Markets is a plus.
7) Excellent organizational and multitasking ability.
8) Experience on AWS Cloud is a plus.
9) IIT graduation is a plus.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content