Full stack test automation architect
Diversity candidates only
Experience – Strictly 15+ years
Work Location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Hyderabad
Notice: 45 days Max
• We are looking for Full stack test automation architect (SDET) who have designed and developed test automation frameworks and implement it in production.
• Must be having hands on knowledge and not theoretical one.
• Must able to present story of automation.
• 12 to 14 years of relevant hands-on experience in test automation with 5+ years of automation architect level experience
• Core JAVA programming and Selenium automation is mandatory
• Experience in Worksoft and UFT is mandatory
• Tosca knowledge is preferred.
• Experience in Mobile Automation (IOS + Android) apps is mandatory
• Good to have experience in Selenium with OpKey and Tosca
• Hands-on experience on Robot Framework with Selenium
• Hands-on experience with JBehave/Cucumber in writing BDD stories and Step Definitions
• Hands-on experience with TestNG and Page Object Model
• Experience in automating SOAP and REST Web Services
• Hands on experience with Git or other version control system, Bitbucket & Jenkins
• Experience on cloud platform (Saucelabs, Devicefarm) or any other tool, J-Unit Framework, Maven, Gradle, Allure reports
• Hands on experience in Jira and Microfocus(HP) ALM
• Ability to develop new features /enhance the existing automation framework and scripts
• Must have experience in playing customer facing roles
• Good experience in handling teams
• Proficient in automation feasibility analysis, calculate ROI and provide estimations
• Should have executed automation projects in Agile environment with DevOps approach
• Good communication skills (Verbal & written skills)
• Ability to solve problems and meet the deadlines within minimal/no supervision
• Experience in Life sciences/ pharmaceutical domain is preferred
• Must have developed Sales / presales solutions for customers / prospects
• Have delivered Orals in sales cycle to global customers.
• Design and develop new automation framework, solutions
• Implement new solutions to production
• Provide sales support, solutions to new proposals
• Support large deals and present story in proposal defense and orals.
• Develop white papers
• Be A team and initiate large automation projects and deliver
• Ready to travel across Europe and US with short notice.