Executive Director, Corp IT Business Relationship Management (Workday)
- Ability to partner with HR executives and senior leadership to create multi-year roadmap and strategy
- Plan, direct and manage project execution
- Monitor and control project work including performance metrics
- Build/recruit project teams to support project efforts as needed
- Have knowledge of all tools and applications used by the P&O team
- Effectively solicit, elaborate, and communicate requirements and/or issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Build complex workflows and diagrams to depict business and system processes.
- Create a comprehensive quality assurance process and strategy
- Manage all internal IT communications/activities with Information Security, IT development teams (if needed) and IT infrastructure teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, results-driven, and agile work environment.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in IT or related technical professions.
- 8-10 years of HRIS Experience (Minimum 5 years of Workday Experience)
- Proven history of IT management in either application support management or project management
- Experience in Human Resource tools and applications (Recruiting, Training, Benefit management systems)
- Knowledge of object-oriented database and SQL
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- Previous Entertainment Industry Work Experience
- Experience working closely with Information Security and IT Infrastructure teams
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- Computer Science or related Information Technology degree preferred