- Minimum 12 years of project management experience with at least 5 years of experience in leadership role.
- Manages teams supporting and/or implementing multi-functional and/or multi-location projects and/or systems. Defines, documents and manages scope, expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria.
- Project Management for multiple projects
- Process Manager
- Manage PMs
- Setting processes
- Presentations/reporting to stakeholders/management
- Tracking of project
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure project objectives are met.
- Drive the BFSI product, focusing primarily on bankin domain products.
Manages teams supporting and/or implementing multi-functional and/or multi-location projects and/or systems. Defines, documents and manages scope, expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria
Cloud Kinetics is seeking Project manager / Program Manager for our Oracle Enterprise scale Projects at Hyderabad
Datawarehouse Business Analyst (15 yrs Project Management Experience) This is a 1 year contract role assigned to our client
Job Description : Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Business Administration Travel Percentage : 0% Project Management Analyst \u2013Chennai \u2013 4 to 6 years
Job Description : **Pre-Project- Prepare man-day estimation before project commences and get approval- Brief everyone in the project about the project- Prepare the necessary documents for the project members. (Work with Team Lead)- Attend Initial Me
Job Description : Grasp / improve the progress of project workReporting to boss · Correspondence improvementIncluding collaboration and correspondence with customers Required work experience : Diploma / Bachelor's degree with coursework in inform
Job Descriptions: The Coordinator role is to oversee the programs, activities, and collaborative process in a comprehensive program. Key Responsibilities: Support the unit in preparation of submission, proposals, reports, follow up as assigned.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content