- Opportunity within fast-growing community-based platform
- Vibrant and dynamic work culture
- Leadership role with autonomy to make impactful decisions
Our client is a lifestyle platform covering beauty, personal care, fashion, cooking, travel and many more. With millions on active users currently sharing their ideas and recommendations, they have on the path to building the largest lifestyle community in India.
You will be responsible for :
- Market & Customer Understanding: Understanding the Ecommerce platform and its needs deeply through landscape analysis, customer interviews, user research, competition analysis and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
- Product Vision & Strategy: Defining a compelling product vision & strategy for your org, and influence other functional leaders/teams to achieve outcomes
- Problem Identification & Prioritisation: Adopting a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks. Prioritising what problems need to be solved now vs. later.
- Solution Discovery: Facilitating a process to come up with the best technology-led ideas to solve the prioritised problems. Harnessing the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engineering, business, etc. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
- Product Delivery: Defining detailed product requirements and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to bring a product to life. Ensuring high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, dogfooding, etc.
- Go-to-Market Planning: Creating a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximise product adoption and success.
- Adoption & Metrics: Defining product metrics for your area and tracking them continuously. Identifying usage patterns and coming up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
- Roadmap Creation: Creating a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
- Team Leadership: Leading a direct team of product managers and product analysts. Mentoring and coaching them to achieve product goals and improve their product management skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar technical field, preferably from prestigious institutions
- You have at least 6 years of product management experience developing and launching products
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the e-commerce space with exposure to social media trends, online marketing, and brand building
- You have experience managing multiple projects - prioritisation, planning and task delegation
- You have the ability to develop & drive business strategy
- You have multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
- You possess hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a short iteration cadence
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal