Off Shore Oracle ERP Leader, leading team dedicated to delivery of Grant Thornton UK off shore projects in India:
- Defining approach to off shore delivery (alongside UK secondee)
- Building highly skilled off shore team – recruitment, assessment, supervision etc
- Leadership of off shore engagements
o Ensuring engagements are clear, understood and accepted
o Overseeing off shore engagements and taking responsibility for success
o Defining and implementing processes necessary to deliver success
Professional Experience and Skills:
1. Minimum 2-3 Years’ experience on Oracle cloud (Financials). Has expertise in Oracle Cloud Financials Applications especially, but ideally experience also in other Oracle Cloud applications for EPM, HCM, SCM. Strong experience in building integrations and data conversion solutions for Oracle implementations
2. At least 10 years of Oracle eBusiness Suite application experience.
3. Must have very strong experience in acting as program leader (for full project lifecycle from Pre sales through to delivery and transition).
a. Has led multiple projects in off shore capacity, from initial conception through to product implementation, either as programme lead or solution architect
b. Has a thorough understanding of the off shore value proposition and is able to demonstrate experience in delivering success to customers through off shore delivery
c. Has a thorough understanding of the full project lifecycle required for delivery of success in both cloud and on premise implementations
d. Has a thorough understanding and experience of how to ensure production of high-quality software deliverables
4. Must have experience to run the P&L of the project.
5. Have strong relationships with C-Suite client professionals, enterprise accounts, Oracle partners, and resource providers in India North region
6. Able to work with large internal Sr. Partner-Stake holders Eco systems
7. Have worked and managed large OEM ecosystem for business development
8. Experience in working with international companies
9. Has a background in professional/IT services
10. Very strong experience in building and implementing the processes and procedures necessary to build successful off shore teams
11. Experience in successful managing and developing people and teams
12. Skilled in appropriate Oracle technologies necessary for Oracle Cloud and eBS technical, integration and data conversion projects; eg
b. SQL loader
c. Knowledge of EBusiness suite data models
d. Concurrent program set up
e. Integrated SOA gateway (REST/SOAP)
f. Open interface tables/views
g. SOA/OSB (Oracle Service Bus) – XQuery, XSLT (optional)
i. BI reporting skills
h. SOA Cloud Service
i. XQuery, XSLT, BPEL
i. MFT Cloud Service (For File Transfer Capabilities)
j. Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
i. Adapters (REST, SOAP, ERP Adapter)
ii. knowledge of Agents (for any Oracle/non-Oracle on-premise connectivity)
k. Product Specific Skills and Knowledge:
i. Finance Cloud:
1. Knowledge of available API’s and REST Services
2. FBDI Loaders
3. BI Automation
l. Finance Data Migration
i. Knowledge of Business Objects such as Invoices, Receipts, Journals etc.
iii. FBDI Loader
iv. Spread Sheet Loader
v. BI Reporting
vi. Data Cleansing
vii. Oracle Data Integrator (Optional)
Additionally, experience in non-Oracle technologies such as MuleSoft, Web Methods, DellBoomi, AWS would be beneficial
1. Excellent internal and external client communications and other soft skills
2. Proficient in MS office skills
3. Team leader and team management
4. Big-4 work experience would be preferable
Leading development teams
Oracle development tools
Since 2017, Tamiser Advisors brings its in-depth understanding of the Technology and Business landscape to help leading organizations in their various business processes. With a team of professionals who have a wide-ranging experience of 10-20years of dealing with organisations - both established and startups - to help them not only ramp up their technology teams in terms of resources but also help them in delivery of mission-critical projects.
With our focus in areas such as Technology & Architecture Consulting, Manpower Solutions,Mobility Solutions, Cloud Technologies and Managed Services it is our firm belief that we bring tremendous value to your business - both in the short and long term.
Manage teams of L1 Support Engineers , L2 Support Sr Engineers / Analyst and Industrial Cyber Security , IOT , IT & OT incident management using SIEM (QRadar) and flow monitoring (Vectra) , Lead Admin and Tooling for SOAR Leader
We are urgently Hiring for FULLSTACK developers at Ahmedabad location . Interested candidates can share your resume on 8320242516.
We have urgent opening for ServiceNow Developers in TopSource . Any Science/Computer Graduate who is having 4 years of work experience in ServiceNow Developers can apply.
Looking for Software Testing Engineers and Test Lead with minimum 3 years of experience for engineers and mnimum 6 years experience for Test Lead.
Requirement gathering & converting it into technical design. Implementing the solution. Application or enterprise product development & enhancement if any. Coding using core Java, Spring with focus on design and architecture. Lead and mentor team.
We have urgent opening for ServiceNow Developer in TopSource . Any Science/Computer Graduate who is having 4 years of work experience in ServiceNow Developers can apply.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content