About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
People and Talent
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that the objectives of IBAM at the TB Centre of Excellence are achieved
- Execute the strategy across people, process, technology
- Work with the Global Head of IBAM and the Universal Market Heads to ensure consistent implementation deliveries
- Contribute actively to the bank&rsquos digitization agenda by participating in client digitization drives
- Actively engage in Solution design in collaboration with Products, DCDA, Technology and Operations teams as required
- Continuously look at process simplification and improvement to reduce TAT and client experience
- Help build a repository of IBAM specific product, channel knowledge across specific countries to support implementations remotely. This entails ensuring country requirements are kept current
- Review and analyze industry best practices and adapt the same at the TB Centre
- Ability to Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
- Lead through example and build appropriate culture and values.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles with effective supervision in place to mitigate risks, proactively provides coaching to the team, creating an environment that fosters learning and drives a high-performance team ethos
- Periodically review team structure/capacity plans
- Set and monitors job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and objectively provides feedback and rewards in line with their performance
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Take responsibility for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the Group. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the Group and the role the individual and the team play in managing them
- Be aware of and fully compliant with the TB operational risk and governance framework
- Be fully compliant with the implementation governance protocols
- Uphold good conduct &ndash ensure full compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures. Prevent data leakages, regulatory breaches
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the TB Implementation team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Global Head of TB Implementation
- Head of TB Centre
- UM Heads of TB Implementation
- Country IM
- TB Sales
- CCIB RM
- Product, DCDA, Operations and Technology teams
- Service Organization
- Legal & Compliance
- Operational Risk Manager
To lead a team of Implementation Managers at the TB centre and play a vital role in creating and sustaining a central resource for IBAM globally across the below pillars:
- Implementation Readiness & Country Knowledge hub
- Testing Infrastructure and Non-Project Management activity hub
- Business Intelligence and Analytics hub
The role&rsquos principal function is to take responsibility and accountability for the management of a team delivering a range of client implementation activities across Transaction Banking products.Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in implementing Transaction Banking products for Corporate and Institutional clients.
- Industry certification in PM / AGILE would be an advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.