You'll be responsible for maintaining company brand presence and digital initiatives across a wide range of IBM products and in-house developed products.
• Develop and execute successful on-page and off-page SEO strategies
• Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
• Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
• Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
• Collaborate with design and content writing teams to create and optimize landing pages
• Manage campaign expenses and execute effective campaigns while staying on budget
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends and standards
• 5+ years proven work experience in SEM and managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing required.
• 5+ years marketing experience working with Software as a Service (SaaS) products or in a technical environment.
• Experience creating and optimizing long-tail keywords.
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with bid management tools
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• BS/MS degree in Marketing or related field
• Ability to provide relevant work samples or links to published material