- Excellent opportunity for SaaS enthusiasts
- A regional role with strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is a cloud-based SaaS product for Human Capital Management. They provide an all-rounded review system to provide insights on employees performance to allow businesses to improve on necessary areas. Additionally, they offer a talent management portal to keep track of employees achievements and a corporate training portal to promote development and personal growth.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, PPC, Media Buying and SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measurethe success of employer branding initiatives.
- Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns.
- Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 4 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT and Internet industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- Experience within Digital Transformation/ Change Management, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Growth Hacking, Employer Branding and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Other.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders