With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager - Corporate Strategy Responsibilities
- Responsible to perform research and analysis work on different projects in Oil and Gas / Energy domain
- Primary responsibilities will include in-depth understanding of industry trends, and business drivers of the company, tracking corporate results, analysing macro-economic events to prepare insightful presentations
- Should be able to relate and comprehend the data researched and should have strong analytical to develop various models using MS-Excel
- Provide market insights and analytically based analyses of energy policies and markets
- In-depth understanding and preparing meaningful insight from Broker/Bank/Analyst reports on Energy industry and Oil and Gas companies
- Monitor external trends associated to competitive landscape, regulation, clean energy initiatives, federal law etc.
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Experience in Secondary research preferably having exposure to Oil and Gas/Energy
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Research track record with proven skills in analysis and report writing
- Good numeracy and analytical abilities, with good Excel skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach Demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Good report writing and PowerPoint skill
- Exposure to databases such as Bloomberg, Eikon, Alphasense, Capital IQ, IEA, STEO etc. would be an added advantage
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit .Follow us on , , , and .