• Using state-of-the-art tools, plan, design, enhance and implement a standardized automated configuration, test and deployment pipeline in close collaboration with application teams and customers
• Review and refine proposals for industry-standard tools and services to improve internal productivity of the software development organization through increased automation.
• Establish and measure KPI’s to monitor resulting improvements
• Work closely with developers to help meet requirements; install, update, troubleshoot, and maintain software and applications
• Provide support to the QA teams by automating testing task, policy enforcement, and identifying tools
• Plan, create, and manage infrastructure for new and existing projects
• Work on day-to-day operation of existing infrastructure to ensure server stability across multiple products
• Communicate with and manage 3rd party vendors and evaluate new technologies
• Take personal responsibility for the availability and reliability of cloud applications and services provided to customers.
• BCP/DR Planning, implementing, and testing
• Prior experience championing operational processes and tools in an organization that has successfully transitioned to a rapid delivery model applying DevOps principles
• Expert-level hands-on background in software deployment and DevOps technologies, preferably with a development background.
• Hands on experience with containers and orchestrators (Kubernetes, EKS, Docker Compose)
• Experience with automating task and deployment tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
• Experience researching and implementing automation task with tools such as (BOTOS, Opsworks, Ansible, Chef, and Cloud formation).
• Strong scripting capabilities
• Good software development and design background
• Proven success implementing IT automation and management of software configurations.
• Detailed knowledge of VMWare and/or AWS tools
• Familiarity with software configuration management systems and source code version control systems like Perforce, GIT, TFS or SVN
• Experience with Gitlab or Atlassian tools (Jira, Bamboo, and Fisheye)
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• A fast learner and highly motivated individual who is keen to take ownership
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: All skillset in software IT, Java, Dot Net, C#, Embedded, Technical Architect, Software Engineer, et
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
• Very good written & Speaking expression in English • Practical experience in web development on frontend and backend • Windows platform • Good knowledge of HTML/CSS, PHP, My SQL • Script Languages (HTML, CSS, CSS3) • Databases: MySQL
PHP Developer PHP Programmer PHP Software Developer PHP Software Engineer PHP Software Programmer
Small Germany based firm looking for an experienced (at least 8 Years) PHP Developer with excellent knowledge of yii 1 and yii 2 framework.You will be working on an web based ERP software and be responsible for programming, bugfixes, support.
I. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Design and develop custom proprietary software applications in various software languages, platforms and environments. • Experience with rendering techniques and writing high performing code.