About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesProcesses
People and Talent
- Comply with Bank Group Policy and always adhere to Group Code of Conduct
- Lead/Guide/mentor team to deliver quality product by adhering to best SDLC practices
- Effective communication skill
- Team player
- Strong Analytical and strategic mindset coupled with a thorough understanding of analytics in Banking Industry
- Hands-on experience with large scale ERP implementation (SAP preferably)
- Strong knowledge on Database concepts and SQL (SAP Hana Preferably)
- Must have experience in development and deployment in SAP ABAP
- Must have experience in ODATA services, BADIs, BAPIs
- Must have experience and depth knowledge ABAP concepts
- Must have experience with SQL, Unix Shell and Excel macro VB scripting.
- Must have experience in development and deployment using SAP HANA XSA Web IDE
- Must have experience with design, development and deployment in the DevOps environment.
- Experience in software like Jira, SharePoint, Confluence.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an on shore &ndash offshore distributed Agile team
- Works closely with program manager, scrum master and architects to convey technical impacts to development timeline and risk
- Ensure successful technical implementation with NIL/minimal post implementation issues
- Identify risks and highlight to appropriate forum to mitigate the risk.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the India/ IT-Projects-FCIO Finance/ ITO/FPSL Development Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with IT and Business Stakeholders of Aspire Product Finance team
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to culturally orient in diverse & international team environment and lead and inspire multi-disciplinary teams
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field with work experience years in the software engineering profession
- SAP Certification (Optional)
- Trained on Agile Delivery Model foundations
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.