About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience as ETL lead in DWH/OLAP/OLTP Environment
- Functional experience in Banking domain
- Experience in IBM datastage ETL tool (11.x), preferably in parallel jobs.
- Experience in analytical, design, programming, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge in implementing and providing business intelligence on Banking solutions
- Should have hands-on experience in implementing DevOps tools & techniques, Implemented CD (Continuous Development) & CI (Continuous Integration) using automation tools like GIT, Bitbucket/Stash, Jenkins, Ansible
- Knowledge in Moody&rsquos regulatory reporting tools (Fermat, Ray & RCO) is preferrable.
- Experience in core Banking Solutions, n-tier architecture-based business applications
- Exposure to application migration projects Oracle to HaaS environments
- Any Oracle/Datawarehousing certification
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.