About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Perform hands on development to build the data extraction, movement and integration, leveraging state of the art tools and practices, including both streaming and batched data ingestion techniques.
- Create data integration pipelines to extract, transform, and integrate data from a variety of sources and formats for analysis and use across use cases.
- Perform data profiling, discovery, and analysis to identify/determine the suitability and coverage of data, and identify the various data types, formats, and data quality which exist within a given data source.
- Analyse, Design, Develop, Test, Document and Implement solutions.
- Work with source system and business SME&rsquos to develop an understanding of the data requirements and options available within data sources to meet the data and business requirements.
- Create re-usable data extraction/ingestion pipelines and templates to demonstrate the logical flow and manipulation of data required to move data from source systems into the target data lake and/or sandbox.
- Assist in creation of data requirements and data model design as necessary and appropriate.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Plans and tracks implementations
- Ensures bugs are tracked to a satisfactory closure during all stages of test
- Undertakes continuous improvement for the current Infrastructure
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Group Functions Data Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Business Product Owner, Group COOs, Source Systems, Other Production Support professionalsQUALIFICATIONS:
BE, MCA, MSc IT
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.