About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for analysis and documentation of user requirements/scope of Projects
- Understand synergies across multiple initiatives and implement proposed solutions that leverage on synergies and align to the Risk Technology Roadmap and Architecture
- Participate in key requirement making discussions liaising with business stakeholders
- Accountable for Technology Delivery, Change and release manager POC for Risk Technology projects on Hadoop Technology
- Provide management and guidance for the development team on inhouse built frameworks
- Review and approve Technical Design Documents, Development and Coding Standards
- Ensure adherence to Banks&rsquo SDF standards, Agile Delivery, Devops platform
People and Talent
- Align with the bank process and standards and ensure there are no deviations
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations within the team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Identify risks associated with technology services in the portfolio and develop mitigating solutions with associated costs and benefits to allow the business to make informed risk management decisions
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Should be able interpret Group processes and policies like SDF, TDA and ensures that deliveries meet the same.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [India / ITO / Functions & Risk / CRHS to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Should be able to understand the requirements and deliver in collaboration with Risk Data Strategy team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group&rsquos brand and values in F&R-CTB-CH-Core-Risk [CRHS Team]. Perform other
- responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- Should work on all projects for entire risk business domains.
- Ideal candidate would have 10+ years of experience with at least 5+ years of Data Engineering experience.
- Significant experience in Big Data.
- The Candidate should have curiosity to learn both business and technical side of Banking.
- Should have appreciation for nuances while executing multi country transformation programs.
- The candidate should be able to abstract solution complexities while at the same time should possess skills to deep dive on any technical / non- technical topics.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.