About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Responsible for IBM MQ, Solace, EDMI/SoftwareAG and Managed File Transfer (Axway MFT), API development and end-to-end Migration Activities including Environment setup, testing support and Production movement from developer perspective.
- Understand client's strategic goal and provide integration solutions to meet those goals.
- Translate business Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications
- Develop and implement integration solution with high quality, exception handling and low maintenance in accordance with the project timeline, adherence to global standards/principles, design standards
- Deliver Integration Solutions between Applications using platforms like Solace, WebSphere MQ, webMethods Integration Server, Kong etc.,
- Automate / Unit Test Scripts
- Support Dev/SIT/UAT/PT cycles.
- Provide Production Rollout, UVT and L3 Support.
- Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues.
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production by working closely with production support team during production release and troubleshooting production issues
- Responsible for effectively communicating the plan, status and updates to stakeholders and scrum team
- Proactively raise issues to Product Owner and Scrum leads when necessary
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Integration Design Engineering team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years of relevant hands on work experience building, securing, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide applications integration for large organizations on complex projects
- Hands on experience and Deep Technical skills in messaging and integration products
- Hands on deep expertise in implementation of integration, migration, tuning, debugging, and troubleshooting of business applications using MQ, Solace, Kong and/or SoftwareAG Integration Server
- Expert in more than one MQ, Solace, Kong and/or SoftwareAG webMethods Integration Server technical components and has very good knowledge of entire stack.
- Excellent debugging/troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Very good in troubleshooting skills and willing to try new things & resolving &ldquogrey&rdquo issues
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Experience in working with XML, JSON and FLAT FILE formats
- Experience in working with HTTP, HTTPS, TCP Protocol
- Experience in working with security protocol (e.g. TLS, OAuth) and understands security in development
- Experience with containerization using Docker, orchestration using Kubernetes, Continuous Integration/Delivery tools - Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket/GIT, Rundeck
- Experience in Messaging with JMS, AMQP, WebSphere MQ based Messaging Systems
- Strong skills on Java/XML/API/SOA programming with demonstrated implementation capabilities
- Very good expertise in implementation of middleware technologies (MQ/Solace/SoftwareAG/Axway/Kong) and migration activities for middleware stack
- Proficient in DevOps, Automation and Cloud and Data domains
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.