Greetings from 2Coms Consulting Pvt Ltd!!!
It's never too late to look for an opportunity. In this pandemic we are providing an excellent opportunity in a top MNC for individuals looking for a change into desktop support.
MODE OF INTERVIEW- TELEPHONIC
Job Profile- Desktop Support Engineer L2 Position
- Experience Required: 1 Year - 2 years
- Quality and Process Knowledge
- Must have good communication skills (No MTI)
- Willing to Work on Shifts based on the projects need
- Must be a graduate and should have all marksheets until last sem of graduation without any backlogs.(Academic career must be 50% or above)
- If any year Gap is there it must not be more than 2 years
- Should have last company's payslips,offer letter ,experience letter,aadhar card and pancard.
- No Distance/Correspondence/Open Schooling/night school courses are allowed.
- Ready to work in 24*7 shift(6 days working)
- Notice Period- Immediate joiners for Bangalore and 15-20 days for Kolkata and Ahmedabad location
Troubleshooting & fixing desktop / laptop OS, e-mail client, printer / scanner, print queue related L2 level issues.
Creating OS images to reduce the OS deployment time.
Problem solving Capability in IBM, HP and Dell and other vendors laptop/ desktop Hardware.
Escalation handling & Knowledge of DHCP and DNS.
Desktop /Laptop Inventory management
Coordinating with Asset tracker for maintenance of Asset Management
Mentoring FMS teams unresolved issues
Leading the FMS Team in absence of Team Leader
Ability to quickly analyze & diagnose technical problems
Independently generates solutions based on analytical, technical skills and business knowledge Mentor and train other team members
Problem determination and resolution within SLA's
Should be able to Perform Root Cause Analysis for the incidents Handle technical escalations
Ability to acquire; new skills & keep them updated, Work with Local & Global TeamsRoles and Responsilibilities-
The Desktop support Engineers shall provide assistance to the IT users
The Engineers will be deployed full-time as per the project timings as required.
Responsible for providing IT assistance to include application support, hardware and software installation and troubleshooting,adhering to resolution time
Troubleshoot problems with Laptop Hardware, Application, printer and OS
Configuration of devices attached to laptops.
Skills to provide Remote support on Phone or through tool
Management of user accounts and access controls to client data
Should handle installation and configuration of Antivirus Software on all the Desktops and update Anti-Virus patches.
Support, administration and management of Windows NT/2000/XP workstations and/or servers
Configuring Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express
Perform system software and hardware maintenance, evaluate, test and integrate upgrades to operating systems, support software and applications
Response & closure of calls within committed norms
Reducing repetitive calls, Backup & Restoration.Salary- Rs 13k to 14k take home(Salt lake Sec- 5,Kolkata)Rs 15200 take home 19k ctc(Bangalore)Rs 10k take home 13k ctc(Ahmedabad)One way cab facility will be provided for odd hours+PF+ESIInterested candidates can send their resumes in word format with passport photo to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call on 7873887998Thanks and Regards,Miss Tushar Bala BarikRecruiter2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd