This individual will monitor our clients’ endpoints, respond to alerts, and assist client with hardware and software problems via phone, email, remote-control tools and at the client site. This position may be assigned specific customers or may go from one customer site to another as needed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support incidents and adhere to all service management principles.
- Document all incidents into our ticketing system, updating tickets regularly.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and help them resolve hardware or software problems.
- Resolve issues through client interaction and/or using remote support tools.
- Triage issues to determine appropriate escalation
- Take on escalations from the internal service desk team due to client site break/fix need
- Provides initial support for incidents and requests for moves/adds/changes and Reactive Support incidents and requests while onsite
- Manages their queues and resolves tickets from Highest Priority to Lowest, and from oldest to newest ticket within the queue.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and/or Microsoft certification(s) preferred.
- Three years of experience in IT, working in a structured support environment including managing support tickets, diagnostics, escalation routines, and issue resolution closure
- Experience with service desk management tools (i.e. ticketing system, remote monitoring tools)
- Familiar with standard desktop and server applications and backup software
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Office 365 and MS Office suite within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange Servers
- Basic knowledge of network protocols, and configurations.
Do you match our culture
- One year of experience in IT, working in a structured support environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Experience in PC hardware set-up, imaging, configuration and troubleshooting.
- You give forward: Mentor junior staff or others, and/or support your community through volunteering
- You are inspiring: Passionate about selling!
- You strive to be better: A learning and feedback machine; you treat your role as a profession by reading, listening, and sharing
- You are at cause: Accountable and take responsibility
- You got bounce: Good at finding your resilience and pushing through difficult situations