Premium Career Opportunity
Deputy Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing (15+ yrs) - Chennai, 5.072Cr per annum + Benefits
Job Description :
- Assist CFO with complete financial management and balance sheet and responsibility for all internal finance processes - e.g. budgets, risks & opportunities process, receivables, revenue recognition, cash management, and funding
- Assist CFO to develop, implement and lead auditing, insurance, working capital management, risk management, and investor relations processes as required
- Partnership with CFO for financial planning, analysis, and budget preparation, contributing to the Annual Business Plan
- Drive operating rhythm, internal communication, and communication to partners to assure business executes to financial aspects of Annual Business Plan
- Provide finance support and leadership to the business, partnering with the operating team, to drive operating performance, delivering on business initiatives, growth and profitability
- Promote a working environment that encourages employee involvement to achieve excellence in all compliance and finance metrics
- Communicate goals, deliverables, strategies, risks, and opportunities as required internally.
- Ensure compliance to company audits (External and Internal), Tax audit, Transfer Pricing Audit, Cost Audit, etc.
- CA & CS (Both) is mandatory
- Exp on US GAAP & I GAAP is compulsory
- SAP experience is mandate
- Min 15 yr of experience
Functions : Banking, Manufacturing/Engineering/R&D
Industries : Automotive/Ancillaries, Banking/Financial Services, IT/Computers - Software, Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: CEO, CFO, Director, VP, Country Head, CPO, CXO, CTO, Cio, C Level
level Hiring For: High Level, Top Management
Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy,B.Tech,MBA,MBL,PGDHRL,PGDCRL,PGDIPRL,PH.D In Mime Theatre, PH.D in Quantitative Research, Evaluation and Measurement (QREM) in Education Policy and Leadership ,SAP, PMP,IJCTC, CPRW, CPCC,CEIP,EMCC,Certified Master Coach
Result-oriented & visionary professional with a record of achievement in conceiving & implementing ideas that drives revenue; targeting senior level assignments in Plant Operations / Machining of Automotive/Heavy sheet metal & Other
Candidate should have expierience of 5 to 15 years as a sales & Marketing in Heavy construction Equipment , Civil Construction Equipment sales expierience also expierience in CE Finance
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering/Bachelor or Engineering or other with above 8 to 15 years Experience in Quality. The candidate must be experience in cold forging.
Our client is a leading Swiss Textile Machinery Manufacturing company based in Bangalore, which has global presence.Our client has been in the textile machinery business for 25 years.
Responsible for organizing the Company personnel, in particular, controlling its resources and utilizing assets to achieve maximum efficiency. Overseeing the day-today management of the after sales and customer support area for India.
Dear Candidate, One of our clients having their based office in Lower Parel are looking for Electrical Lead Engineer.
BE/B.Tech min. 5-7 yr experience as Plant Operations Head with charge of Forging, Machining, Press Shop, Powder coating etc. in a bicycle/auto parts mfg. unit with overall responsibility as HOD for Production, QC/QA,Maintenance, tool Room & Purchase.
P&L responsibility of complete operations includes pre-sales,b2b sales,key accounts,technical support and customer service and aftermarket business. Candidates having an experience into industrial solution selling business shall be preferred
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content