ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, analyzing and executing ideas and initiatives designed to achieve business growth and loss mitigation goals. Other requirements are as follows,
- Look at providing solutions that go beyond traditional methods – Using advanced machine learning technologies and new data sources. Develop next-gen modeling capabilities to deliver best in class predictive modeling solutions.
- Should have hands on experience with some of the risk analysis solution using large data. Has worked on projects involving large datasets running in TB’s, on both structured and unstructured datasets.
- Independently manage development and implementation of effective risk strategies that help reduce risk for the organization.
- Liaising internally with business stakeholders, including explaining model outputs, performing ad-hoc analysis and answering technical or background questions on the models and requirements.
- To define, analyze, implement, and monitor marketing strategies. Must have capability to clearly communicate analysis
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior management
- Preferably MBA from premier institute or degree in Statistics, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- 3-6 years of work experience, all 3+ years of experience in an analytical capacity required
- Ability to work with large amount of data ( in TB’s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prepare presentations for senior management level audience and familiarity with Power Point, Excel
- Understanding of consumer behavior in retail lending business preferred or prior experience in banking or nbfc (credit cards or personal loan) will be a plus.
- Detailed-oriented, high level of intellectual curiosity and strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work against tight deadlines.
- Good business acumen and the ability to connect analytics with business decisions.