• Work closely with IT and Business Analysts to understand business requirements.
• To provide expert knowledge and solutions on IBM Datastage ETL, Unix Shell scripting in MSSQL, DB2 and Oracle database environments. Experience and knowledge in MSSQL Stored Procedure is an advantage.
• Strong development skills in IBM Datastage and Unix Shell scripting.
• To ensure delivery of business needs in a timely cost-effective manner.
• Prepare technical specification to ensure proper documentation of the system to be developed/changed for review by the supervisor, for audit checks and for future references.
• Provides reviews of deliverables and identifies gaps/areas for improvement.
• Provides end-users supports including business queries and requests.
• Create, execute, and document unit test plans for Data Stage ETL and data integration processes and programs.
• Identify opportunities to optimize the programming environment, quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
• Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications.
• Provides on the job training for team member to ensure proper understanding of the job responsibility and proper skills are obtained for the job assigned.
“Optimum Solutions, a global technology company established in 1997 and specialized in full spectrum Software Solutions and Services. Our clientele includes major Fortune 500 organizations spanning across South-East Asia, China, India and US. Our projects and implementations primarily focus on BFSI, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology and Healthcare verticals.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Please visit www.theoptimum.net for more details.
Functions : Advertising/Entertainment/Media, IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware
Skills/Roles I hire for: Excellent Communication Skill
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
We have an Immediate Two Contractual Role Openings. Start work: May/June 2020. (1) SAP SD Functional Consultant. (Location: KL. Duration: 9 months) (2) SAP Plant Maintenance Functional Consultant. (Location: KL. Duration:6 Months)
Project manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Our client is global MNC company, currently look for trade finance document analyst.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content