We are looking for Data Scientist for our client in J.P Nagar, Bangalore. Let me know if you would be interested in it.
Job Title : Data Scientist
Location :J.P Nagar, Bangalore.
Duration : Full Time
The Data Scientist will work on challenging problems extracting actionable information out of the many data sources available to Client. Application areas include Identity Resolution, Marketing Analytics Security and Fraud and other Business Solutions supported by our or our client’s data.
Data Scientists create prototypes of new algorithms and support Engineering teams in productizing these capabilities. Data Scientists work closely with various teams including data acquisition, data products, data sciences and various business units including marketing, security, and internet of things to ensure implementation of capabilities that enable the organization’s vision. The role is based out of India at the Client’s offices in either Bangalore or Hyderabad.
• Algorithm Development: Develop a deep understanding of all the data relevant to the problem to be addressed. Establish deterministic and probabilistic linkages between data sources and develop ways to extract and summarize the sought information in the data using a wide variety of statistical, data mining and machine learning techniques.
• Prototyping: Create prototypes of productizable ways to perform the analysis at scale, provide documentation and help educate your colleagues in different function about the solution
• Support Implementation: Closely work with product, engineering and client teams to incorporate Data Science capabilities into Client’s products and services
Skills and Experience:
• Masters’s degree in Data Science, Statistics or a related field (we will consider applicants with a Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience as well)
Solid understanding of data mining and expert in real-world applications of these techniques
• Hadoop/Big Data
• Hive/SQL - traditional databases and distributed computing environments
• ETL Techniques
• Model Building
• Machine Learning
• Experience working with commercial and/or open source statistics and data mining packages
Familiarity with real-world applications of these techniques
• Model Building
• Machine Learning
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong inter-personal collaboration skills. Being able to both work in groups or as an individual contributor
• General curiosity, a willingness to experiment, pragmatism and the ability to handle ambiguity
BlueAlly Services has its origins in the late 1990s as an entity addressing IT services and product development requirements of customers across the Finance, Telecom, High-Tech, Healthcare, and strategic sourcing arenas.
By 2004, the company consolidated its existing set of offerings that focused on designing multi-sourcing strategies for clients and advising them through the planning, implementation, and management lifecycles of such strategies in the scope of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Outsourced Product Development (OPD) and Outsourced Application Development and Maintenance (ADM).
This role requires 4 + years experience in linux server administration to build and manage, deploy virtualization.Engage with other engineering & product teams to improve reliability, performance, availability and security.
This role requires a minimum of 5 years in application development and product implementation using Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and UI technology. Strong hands-on exp in data structures, algorithms is needed to solve complex business problems.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content