- Join a revolutionary startup that promotes experimental ideas
- Opportunity to upskill with latest technologies
- Work with a young and vibrant team
Our client is a strongly-backed startup that is revolutionising the Energy industry. With the use of AI and IoT, they are able to provide highly personalised and efficient business models and insights that will promise high outcome yields and revenue. Their success in generating actionable insights is reflected by the well-known clients that have adopted their services.The Job
As a Data Science Associate, you will be responsible for working with the team to deliver impactful business outcomes through building, implementing and integrating high quality systems into the product.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Driving all data analytics activities ranging from conceptualisation and visualisation to operationalisation.
- Performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models.
- Working across stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- Building, validating and deploying machine learning models (eg. predictive, forecasting, clustering).
- Partnering with product/engineering to deliver machine learning models in production environment to end users.
- Providing expertise on concepts for machine learning.
- You possess a Degree/Masters from a top-tier institute, ideally in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field.
- You have at least 4 years of experience, ideally within a Data Scientist role.
- You possess the ability to write and execute complex queries in SQL and strong programming knowledge on Python, R and SQL.
- Strong expertise in Data Modelling/ Statistical Modelling, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling (Regression, Neural Networks etc) and Deep Learning would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
Ref : 43300226