At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The global Workforce Planning and Analytics team focuses on understanding strategic business initiatives and connecting them to talent opportunities. More specifically, we’re focused on using data to measure how well we attract, develop and retain the right people, in the right places, at the right time.What you will be doing
The Workforce Planning and Analytics team uses data to measure how successfully we attract, develop, engage and retain our people across a global landscape. As part of the team, you will provide operational and technical support of systems and processes used to maximize a self-service people analytics model and perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
What you bring:
- Proactively manage user security roles for Visier, FIS’ global people analytics tool – including new user setup, quarterly recertification and ongoing maintenance of existing user profiles
- Monitor and respond to Visier user email inquiries
- Support deployment of key data projects to stakeholders
- Create and deploy custom analysis in Visier for broader user groups
- Perform recurring and ad-hoc data analysis using Visier, Excel and other tools
- Assist in the research, escalation, and resolution of data integrity issues
- Meet with internal Visier users and collaborate with the broader Workforce Analytics team to capture people data analysis requirements.
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Shift Timing: 1 pm - 10 PM
- Experience creating, implementing and managing procedures and best practices
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving
- 2+yrs of experience in creating dashboards that report progress against key performance indicators
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights by converting it to presentation-ready visualizations
- Experience extracting, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling relevant data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making
- Extensive/ advanced Excel experience
- Exceedingly detail-oriented, organized and accurate
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical team members
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines and collaborate across teams to achieve a common goal
- Ability to identify areas to improve efficiency in how data is collected and used across teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
An added bonus (If Any)
What we offer you
- Experience with Visier, SQL, PowerBI, (or other data visualization tools) is desired but not required
- Knowledge of HR concepts and systems is desired but not required
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities