• 8+ years of experience in data modeling and ETL using industrial leading tools to process the data using RDBMS, In-Memory and Bigdata data stores
• 5+ years of experience in deploying custom data solution using Talend
• 4+ years of experience in Big Data development using Cloudera Hadoop (Hive, Impala & Talend)
• 3+ years of experience in developing flows using data streaming, batch processing, and Microservices
• 2+ years of experience with AWS tools such as S3, EC2, ECS, EKS, SageMaker, Aurora, Redshift, RDS, Lambda Functions AMI, ELB, ALB, NLB, VPC, Auto Scaling configurations, DMS, Amazon FW, API Gateway, IAM, CloudTrail, and CloudFront.
• Multiple experiences in implementing solutions involving unstructured data using Talend
• Strong problem-solving capabilities. Results oriented. Relies on fact-based logic for decision-making.
• Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
• Willing to flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science OR equivalent work experience in an IT organization
• Having subject matter expertise in one or more of the functional areas such as Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, production planning, purchasing, marketing, engineering
• Experience in demonstrating the challenges and recommendation to leadership team in a precise manner
• Prior working experience with SAP HANA, SAP ERP, SAP BW environments
• Experience in visualization tools
• Experience in developing basic data science models using Python or a similar language
• Java development and API management experience is a great plus
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, Human Resources
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Bpo
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
• Proficiency in front end technologies like AngularJS (v1.5 or above)/Angular (v4.0 or above) • ASP.NET Web API with SQL Server as Backend • Strong knowledge in visualizations APIs like d3.js, Kibana or Tableau
Job Description 5-10 years software development and programming experience - Hands-on DevOps experience with AWS, Docker, ECS, Chef, CI & CD processes and tools - Experience with Linux infrastructures and network topologies. - Strong scripting skil
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that will be part of the Engineering team, working with other Developers, QA and DevOps engineers; to help execute projects and make sure things are done well, on time.
Looking to really advance your technical career working on a highly visible and strategic project? Wanting to be recognized for your technical capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology? And, get paid well in the process? read on.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content