Job DescriptionSome careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Consultant SpecialistPrincipal responsibilities
- Design and Deliver AIML Solutions on the premise or on cloud to support and promote the adoption of quality engineering initiatives across Global IT.
- Act as the SME Lead to support and promote the adoption of AIML solutions across Global IT.
- Hands on in mentoring junior data scientists building solutions and products.
- Act as a thought leader and drive adoption of newer AI and ML techniques and tools.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Collaboratively work with various stakeholders in the evaluation and implementation various AIML solutions developed by the Quality Engineering Team.
- Drive the integration and extensibility of Group standard tools as it pertains to automation.
- Provide consulting support to IT teams across the group on quality engineering practice.
- Development of ML Models leveraging Machine learning and related quantitative techniques.
- Act as a product owner to help build a road map and implement it
- Statistical analysis of model thresholds, back testing and other sensitivity and productivity analyses, model documentation and facilitate model validations
- Developing and enhancing statistical methodologies and quantitative models to drive efficiency.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Hands-on with Machine Learning implementations using Python
- Proficient with NLP and Text Analytics
- Well-versed with supervised and unsupervised ML algorithms with libraries including sklearn, scipy, pandas, etc.
- Knowledge of Deep-Learning frameworks such as Tensorflow or Keras
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS concepts, SQL and Data modelling
- Exposure to visualization libraries such as matlplotlib, seaborn, bokeh, etc. and platforms such as QlikSense or Tableau
- Experience / Exposure in delivering end-to-end AIML solutions
- Readiness to perform an Individual Contributor role while delivering end-to-end solutions
- Experience working in CoE roles with a strong sense of task ownership and flexibility in responding to dynamic business needs
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.'
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.***Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***