Leading IT & Consulting MNC requires Data analyst/ Sr Data Analyst(BI TOOLS) - Gurgoan
One of our client a leading IT consulting MNC and technology firm headquatered in US , Which define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses of our clients. Our clients choose us because we partner with them to share their risks and headaches on day to day operations. It is building an Revolutionize the Digitization and Rationalization of Complex Unstructured Data and Events, that are Critical to Client businesses as Fin-Tech disruption along with Partner.
We are looking for Data Analyst/ sr java Analyst for our client office in Gurgaon .
PFB the details
1) Client - IT & Consulting MNC
2) Location- Gurgoan
3) Position- Data/ Sr Data Analys
4) Experience -5-12 years as a Data Analyst
5) Conpensation -Competitive
JD is as follows-
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
-Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
-We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
-In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis.
-You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
-Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
-Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
-Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
If the position interests you kindly share your cv at
- Current ctc & notice period
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content