- Join a close knit team and be part of an amazing work environment
- Opportunity to scale digital therapeutics across the region and create a positive impact
Our client is an online therapeutics company that leverages on AI and patient-centric design to facilitate behaviour change and self-management for patients with chronic diseases. As no integration is required, doctors can easily start prescribing the program to their patients and track their progress. With an engaging management program, they aim to inspire and enable millions of patients to control and reverse their conditions.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
- Defining, developing and maintaining reports to support decision making.
- Processing & Interpreting data to get actionable insights.
- Working closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements.
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing the team's performance of project tasks and providing technical advice and guidance.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Identifying trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualisations.
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience within an Analyst, Data Engineer or similar role.
- You have demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analysing volumes of data.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- Having expertise in BI Reporting & Tools, Big Data, Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.) and Data Warehousing would be highly valuable.
- You have good knowledge of MySQL and Microsoft SQL databases.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders