Cutting list officer
FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Check Job quantity and item specification
2. Follow-up of requirements for making a Cutting List
3. Coordinate to Project Department for Site Measurement
4. Coordinate to Engineering Department for Approved Shop Drawing
5. Make Cutting List as final and details on each item for Factory Fabrication
6. Make the routing of item manufacturing through factory sections
7. Make Delivery List Per Location &Item
8. Make Job Monitoring Material list For Each Cutting List
9. Instruct to factory supervisor's for any critical assembling details
10. Make record file of all issued cutting list on the factory by project and item wise.
11. Rectify Drawing details, if Necessary
12. Prepare to CNC operators drawings & cutting list programs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Graduate. Extensive knowledge in joinery & interiors works.
2. Computer Literate. Proficient with Windows Systems- MS AutoCAD, Word, Excel, Outlook
3. Flexible and can work with less supervision
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content