Job Family Descriptor
Oversee and drive back office provisioning of service delivery including onnet feasibility, access networks and customer order provisioning. Drive system and process improvement projects to ensure timely and cost effective provisioning of orders in ILD, NLD and MAN networks. Ensure availability of inventory of network systems and bandwidth in provisioning on networks. Analyze need for capacity augmentation/ optimization to address capacity crunch in networks. Plans, organizes and directs all operations with respect to installation support, network service and major moves. Identify and lead implementation for any new network updates. Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications. Manage and monitor planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management. Guide and monitor team to design the network to ensure the customer connectivity in agreed time and supervise hand over to project implementation team. Drive change management initiatives, make change requests and monitor change processes and IT initiatives within to ensure delivering a tested active service layer to the customer on time at optimal costs to the organization and drive continuous improvement. Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves problems, and takes corrective action when necessary. Provides technical expertise, business planning and workflow management for ensuring smooth integration of network and system solutions/network improvement. Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet specifications.Broad outline of the Role
- Scrutinize orders logged by sales teams for completeness before commencement of delivery, process orders as per guidelines.
- Provide inputs to supervisor on provisioning issues to be discussed with the Service Assurance teams.
- Has enough knowledge within Provisioning and Configuration Management to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Provisioning and Configuration Management.
- Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback. Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
- Education: Engineering
- Graduate Experience: 0-4 years