Assisting in handling all corporate secretarial matters for a portfolio of companies including incorporation & liquidation of legal entities
- Organizing board meetings and preparing minutes thereafter
- Preparing necessary documents for AGM, EGM, board resolutions, liquidations, striking off, etc.
- Supporting in domiciliation including registered office requirements and mail handling
- Setting-up of bank accounts for clients
- Ensure statutory and compliance issues are met including KYC and AML aspects
- Maintaining statutory records/share registrar (dividend payments, change of Directors/Shareholders etc.)
- Filing of financial statements in new XBRL format
- Perform client administration duties
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. Intertrust works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
Functions : Purchase/Logistics/Supply Chain, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT AND NON IT
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level