2. Job description
• Achieve revenue realization targets
• Develop/maintain Banking relationship
• Maintaining/tracking closely MIS Reports
• Create innovative strategies/plan for faster collections
• Primary touch point for customers. Enhancing the customer satisfaction and experience
• Keeping the track of all post sales documentation, Allotment Letter, Builder Buyer Agreement, Demands / Reminders, Collection of payments, Payment Receipts, Interest Calculation for delay in payments.
• Handling Possession, Registry, Transfers, Cancellation, Ownership change etc. and taking care of all bank loan related documents like TPA, PTM and NOC.
• Coordinating and following up with the Banks & NBFC's for APF Approvals
• Coordinating and following up with the internal department (Marketing, Accounts, Planning & Eng., Sales and site offices) in order to close the customer complaints & other requirements.
• Team hiring and management
• Managing grievances through the effective administration and proper follow-up of the enquiry logs and adequate escalation of unresolved customer problems
• Leading or supervising the Pre Sales Team who is responsible for Telecalling/cold calling activities
3. Who can apply
• Graduate - Any Specialization with 4-6 Years of experience
• Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• An ability to work well under pressure;
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office and other e-tools.
• Strong commercial skills, problem-solving & Client- Team handling skills
We introduce ourselves as Manpower consultants. We provide a wide spectrum of services, with a focus on Executive Search, Recruitment, Temporary and Contract Staffing Solutions, permanent staffing, and Facility Management Services.
We are working on Pan-India basis. We would like to associate with your organization and assist you in the recruitment of various positions in the organization.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content