2. Producing high quality Photo-realistic Sketch up and VRay renderings of interior spaces
3. Understand concepts and initial design intent and apply this into a graphic representation.
4. Ability to visualize, design and sketch sets for the Projects.
5. Understanding Briefs and be able to think and give form to strong creative ideas.
6. Conceptualization of designs/visual identities from scratch.
7. Assist designers to refine visuals
8. Explore new technologies (both hardware & software) and to improve the quality of visualizations and increase efficiency.
9. Ability to come up with new ideas and concepts and new ways to approach set and design.
10. Creating 3D walk-throughs in artistic fields
11. Coordination for approvals from client and other stakeholders
12. Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
13. Supervise and mentor a team of 10-20 designers
14. Accountable for quality of renders and creativity of the team’s works
15. Provide quality control over 3D design outputs
16. Working with other team members to deliver projects against deadlines
17. Establish and develop best practices in design team
18. Being well Informed about new trends and products in the industry by attending trade fairs and exhibitions.
Team Leader-Design must have:
1. Corporate / commercial interior design experience in for conceptual design and presentation
2. A keen sense of creativity, self-motivation and independence.
3. Highly talented in visualizing, conceptualizing & designing, articulate in PPT.
4. Should have a creative bent of mind.
5. Excellent Google Sketchup skills
6. Capabilities of a sound lead designer to take a project smoothly from inception to implementation.
7. Client, Consultant, Vendor and stakeholder management skills.
8. Good time management skills to meet multiple deadlines.
9. Creativity and imagination – with an eye for design, including color, and excellent 3D drawing awareness
10. The ability to visualize concepts and handle projects from conception to completion
11. Strong design skills with the ability to prepare detailed working drawings, designs, and plans.
12. An extensive understanding of a wide range of design principles and approaches that includes knowledge of current industry trends
13. Sound documentation, field observation, graphic design and visualization skills
14. High proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and Sketchup
15. Strong track record - Excellent portfolio of previous works
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content