We are in the process of hiring Corporate Communication & Events Head for one of leading client @ Mumbai-BKC
Pl find the JD:
Developing Treasury Elite Forum – a forum for CFOs and MDs (Coordinating and conducting Indian and international events)
• Plan the events (Treasury Elite and Corporate Training Events) from start to finish according to the requirements, target audience & objectives.
• Manage all aspects of the event planning process, including collaboration with subcontractors, venue identification, printing & design of materials and all the operations work.
• Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
• Source and negotiate with the vendors and suppliers
• Coordinating with all important associations and channels for conducting, sponsoring or partnering for their annual events.
Qualification and Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience in managing Events
• Should have arranged events for a wider audience (events for CFOs and MDs), managing press (relationship with editors), branding activities (brochures, website, internal branding, e-mailers, advertisements, digital marketing, etc.).
• Self- Starter
Pl share your profile to [HIDDEN TEXT]