Hear is the Job Description of the leading industry best in it's area So please find below details:
Designation: Contract Administrator
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E- Civil + Any NICMAR
Experience : 3+ years
- Should have worked as Contract Administrator or Quantity Surveyor in the project.
- Certification of Contractor’s work done amount by verifying through quantity calculation (if BOQ contract) or completion of milestone in all respect (If EPC contract with MPS based payment), referring the working drawing, contract condition, payment terms and ensure no extra payment is released
- Reconciliation of Free Issue Material (FIM) and proper accounting in every invoice.Verification of FIM details with the records and comparing with contract conditions (wastage allowances),
- Maintaining the payment details through excel sheet for all such payment certified and maintaining payment logs and contract master
- Review and monitoring of contracts conditions while invoice certification and ensuring the contractual compliances being met by the contractor in every invoice. status
- Identifying the deviated items, extra items, added scope and suggesting PCA for appropriate treatment
- Ensuring all contracts are timely closed by adhering all contract terms and conditions / compliances being met / issues are resolved fully and final amount is established with recoveries for non-compliances / non-conformances etc.
- Preparing department MIS and tracking of invoice, CON, COP, A-NFA, contract closure
- Well versed with Computer software SAP / Prima Vera / MS Project / MS Office etc
IF interested reply with updated CV along with confirmation mail.
Please treat this as urgent and reply using the same subject line.
Thanks & Regards,
[HIDDEN TEXT]; [HIDDEN TEXT]