1. Correspondence by letter, e-mail, phone call, SMS, What’s-up with students/parents /professional, and Institutions.
2. Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection and career planning.
3. Provide first line of contact with parents, prospective students , Professional and other business associates.
4. Marketing, promoting, counseling and recruiting students.
5. Presentation, Marketing of promotional materials, advertisements, campaigns, participating in exhibitions, college presentations and provide reports.
6. Suggest action plans when things are deviating from the standard or actual goals.
7. Provide weekly progress reports on student counseling, enquiry follow-ups, and application filing and student responses.
8. Initiate, organize successfully participate in university / college / academy /organization spot admissions and provide report on each visits.
Good Organization skills and leadership skills and attention to detail.
Who Can do approach to work and a strong sense of commitment towards work.
Good communication skills and command of spoken and written English.
Professional attitude of counseling and advice to students as a Guardian
Graduate in any stream
Certificate or Diploma in Hospitality Management
Min. 1-3 years in similar capacity.
Salary - open
Joining: Immediate or Maximum within 7 days.
Biz iuris Consulting provides a professional services of high standards, meeting the exacting requirement of our sophisticated clients, yet our services are affordable & accessible to even our most modest customers. Our clients receive a superior range of quality products & services. Our vast experience coupled with a global presence yields a unique market awareness which will serve your firm well.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content